Happy Mother’s Day

I ate a hard piece of candy about 30 minutes ago.
I also ate too many of my favorite cookie.

I meditated and gave myself a full body brown sugar and lavender scrub down.
I cut my hair and scrubbed head to toe.

I feel refreshed. I also feel tired.
Sounds like an oxymoron but that's an accurate projection of my overall mood right now.
I'm elated about progress and the timeline winding down. I'm also quite sad and disappointed that it's looking very likely that I will be separated from my daughter.

I'm grateful for my husband making me breakfast and picking up some of my favorite treats. I'm grateful for my Mother's Day cards.

I smell incredible right now and my skin feels amazing.
I'm exhausted.

Popular posts from this blog

Africa - “You’re not gonna make it”

Support - What does that look like?

Maps