Nemah’s passport

Today I finally emailed my baby daddy and told him I'm moving to Africa and that Nemah will be left behind if he continues to hold the form I need for her passport hostage.

I am deeply saddened by this but determined not to allow this person to continue to manipulate me through my child.
He did this same thing with her birth certificate years ago.
He is constantly doing this with the abusive court game.

I am constantly being disrespected by someone who is a detractor from her quality of life.

I've cared for her day in and day out for 8 years. Often times without any help whatsoever.

I'd hate to leave her in America while I go to Africa but I cannot continue with this game. I've done my part and then some.

You have no idea. 

Popular posts from this blog

Africa - “You’re not gonna make it”

Support - What does that look like?

Maps