Wake up

My family has an obsession with waking me up when I go to sleep.
I don't know why they are punishing me, or pushing me to snap but they are not letting me sleep.

I've been sleep deprived for weeks now....yesterday I finally got my screaming baby down for a nap just long enough to fall into a nap on the couch.

My daughter stood over me and yells mom like it's an emergency when nothing is wrong. So of course she startles me awake but then heads to bed herself.

Tonight, I fall asleep on the couch.
My husband fell asleep on the other couch....he decided to wake me up to get in the bed....twice. Second time being inconsiderate within 24 hours.
Guess who's awake now while he's fast asleep in the bed?

Happy Mother's Day to me, right ? 

Popular posts from this blog

Africa - “You’re not gonna make it”

Support - What does that look like?

Maps