Zaxbys

Today is the start of a new life.

A few years ago, we had our first Zaxbys meal together. 
I love chicken salads and they had my favorite at the time. They were only available in my local area so I took my husband, then just my friend, as an introductory treat. After that meal is when we decided we'd be together and see where it went, a new beginning.

It was the first time I had started something with the intention of no pressure, just vibes. No expectations, just freedom.

Today, we are having Zaxbys for dinner. 
We've officially moved out of our first marital home.

Today, we evolve to another level of freedom.
Today, I've completed a task on my list of 5-6 month long tasks.
A big one.

All praises to The Most High ! 

Popular posts from this blog

Africa - “You’re not gonna make it”

Support - What does that look like?

Maps