Ok, I made it

I made it through my first day back in office after my longest vacation to date.

Not only did I manage to touch 5 of my accounts and their backlog but I was also gifted with the news of growth.

I am very much being mindful of the amount of time and energy I'm pouring in to work, still.
The goal with working for me has always been freedom.
However, I serve groups of people that trust me with their livelihood so there's no time for too many etceteras. 
Today, I preserved through physical and emotional discomfort to rise to the occasion that my responsibilities demand.

I mean, that's not new by any means but I'm intentional about clapping for me.

Empress Keno ; I'm proud of you girl.

Popular posts from this blog

Africa - “You’re not gonna make it”

Maps

Support - What does that look like?